R. Kelly’s estranged brother Carey “Killa” Kelly has jumped onboard the Roast R-uh movement with a brand new diss track.
The track, titled, “I Confess” was released as a clapback to Kelly’s 19-minute song “I Admit” where the embattled R&B singer discussed at length his career woes, including the allegations of sexual and emotional abuse towards young fans he allegedly housed in a cult.
In between his confessions about dyslexia and losing his publishing, Kelly briefly mentioned his brothers and their broken relationship in the following verse:
“I admit I miss my brothers (brothers) But I admit they weren’t acting like brothers (brothers),” he sings. “Yeah, we’ve had our differences/But you don’t turn on your brother (no)/For nothing, for no one, nada (no, no)/Mama, Joanne, is watching (no, no, no)/She must be turning over in her grave (yeah).”
Apparently ‘Killa Kelly’ wasn’t too thrilled about the line and he’s released a song of his own that includes startling claims about Kelly’s private life.
Listen below and share your thoughts… (more…)
- Bump it? Or Dump It? R. Kelly Cult Accusers Drop Diss Track… (VIDEO)
- Bump It or Dump It? Ciara Drops New Heartbreak Anthem – ‘I Bet’ [AUDIO w/Lyrics]
- Bump it? Or Dump It? Bel Biv Devoe Returns With 1st Single in 15 Years, ‘Run’… [VIDEO]
- Bump It? Or Dump It? Lil Scrappy Drops ‘Ana’ Remix ft. Lil Boosie… [AUDIO]
- Bump It? or Dump It? Bruno Mars Releases ‘Finesse’ (Remix) Featuring Cardi B… (OFFICIAL VIDEO)